Experienced, patient and
friendly instructors with
high pass rates.
We are capable of online driving education. You can take the course whenever and wherever you want.
We pride ourselves on offering diversity. In-car training is provided in multi-languages such as English, Hindi, Urdu, Chinese, Tamil, Arabic, German, and Turkish.
NEWCOMERS – NEW RESIDENTS
When you move to Ontario, you can use a valid licence from another province, state or country for 60 days . After 60 days, you need to switch to an Ontario driver’s licence. To get a full licence, you need to meet certain requirements. The process depends on:
- how long you have been driving
- where you were licensed before
Exchange a driver’s licence
You can exchange an out-of-province licence for an Ontario licence if you are relocating from:
- any Canadian province or territory
- Canadian Armed Forces
- the United States
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Great Britain, the Isle of Man, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, Switzerland, Taiwan
When you can’t exchange
You cannot exchange:
- a driver’s licence from a country that does not have an exchange agreement in place with Ontario (it is not listed in the section above)
- a learner’s permit or novice-class driver’s licence from another province, state or country
- a motorcycle class driver’s licence from Japan, South Korea, Germany, France, Great Britain, Austria, Belgium, Isle of Man, or the Republic of Ireland for a Class M Motorcycle licence, because the exchange agreements mentioned above do not include motorcycle class driver’s licences.
You might still be able to fast-track and get credit for your previous driving experience.